Inergy Flex 1500 | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Inergy Flex 1500

Jon Snow

So I watched a review on the Inergy Flex1500 power supply that was posted by this site and forwarded to my truck club. Some of the peeps have gotten pretty excited about this thing, but one guy mentioned that he has one of these already and there are limitations towards the solar inputs and his battery has trouble staying clamped to the main brain of the thing. He said the clips just don't stay in place. I went to the site and it doesn't seem to be taking orders and also hasn't been updated since 2021: https://inergytek.com/products/inergy-flex-control-unit

Anyone shed some light on this for me please?

Screenshot 2023-10-10 at 7.46.55 AM.png

I was looking at this powerstation after seeing a video this channel posted, I visited the Inergy site while at work and was going to order when I got home. When I got home, I went to Facebook first and this company must have some retargeting ads going on, because I for the first time saw one of their ads. The comments weren't positive. People waiting for some time for their orders.

Better off going with their Tactical set up that is coming in Feb 2024. That's what I personally want, which reminds me, I meant to send this site an email on these things. Or perhaps if any you know - can you use any solar panels with these things? Meaning if I have already 400W of solar panels from my Jackery set up, will those work on the Inergy Flex?

I received your message and have reached out to Inergy to check on inventory. Honestly I have no clue regarding their inventory. I will say it's been been 4 months that I have been using the Flex 1500 and this thing is a beast! I've used with their solar panels and will say if you want scalable power, Inergy has one of the most durable and innovated platforms out there. The cool part about this system for example is that you can take what power you need. Now my system has 3 of their 1000w batteries. Now if I'm going out and need max power, I take everything with all my solar panels. If I'm only going out and just need to recharge my cameras, computer and run some led lights, I'll leave with just the Flex 1500 and one 1000w battery. Super cool concept these folks have brought to market.

Now I do know their components are in high demand and they have a tough time keeping things in stock. So if you want one, get your order in, and play the wait game. From my experience so far with my tests, I can tell you it's going to be worth it. Regardless, as soon as I hear back from them, which won't be long, my contact there has always been quick to respond. I'll let you know.

We have one of these along with additional battery. 2000W. It's a good system, just don't like how the batteries connect to one another.