iKamper Skycamp 3.0 in REI? | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

iKamper Skycamp 3.0 in REI?

F Camper

Will this new tent be sold in REI? Or if not, any other retailers that give out discounts or have reward points. I want to get this tent, but the iKamper people told me that no sales or discounts directly through them on this new tent. Now it's time to open the doors with retailers. Thank you.

Saw these guys at Overland West, no discounts through any of their distributors.

$4500 pre tax for the mat finish? Ouch, they are going to make a killing on that tent!

I have the SkyCamp 2.0 that I just bought 3 months ago. Unless I can sell this and get close to what I paid for it, I won't be making any sort of upgrades.

Love the tent, but iKamper is on crack with their asking price. Sorry, but bad way to flex on users.

You won't find this tent discounted, not at least in REI, how it was explained to me is that they are prohibited to discount this. I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see discounts on this tent till late 2023.

I like, but first I need to figure out which truck I'm going to get! I have all sorts of stuff I need to get. BTW are there any meetup groups for people who are just getting started into overlanding?

Well they aren't stocking these in the stores, this is online only. I was in REI last weekend, they have no rooftop tents in the stores.

iKamper no doubt builds a very high quality product, however their latest tent is a good $800-$1000 over priced IMHO

Yeah, but people are still knocking down their door to get them. Messed up but human 'Wants' sometimes exceed reason.