Ford Ranger Mods | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Ford Ranger Mods

ranger99

Whats up y'all! I would love to hear about the modifications you have done to your Ford Ranger!
Heres a list of some Modifications Ive done to the truck!

1. Lund Front Bug Deflector - To be honest, I like the look of my Ranger without it, so I don't always have it on. If I'm going on a long highway then I'll put it on.

2. Wade Bed Rail Caps - My Truck came with a nice Ford Duraliner, but it fits "under the rails" meaning it does not offer the rail protection like some others. These caps are a nice addition for both looks and preventing minor scratches.

3. AutoShade Vent Visors - I had these professionally installed as part of their purchase.I always install these on every vehicle I own. Great not only at keeping out the rain and snow but also filtering out the high sun. They make the truck look more sophisticated IMO.

4. Speaker Upgrade - Replaced the crappy stock speakers with some decent Kenwoods in front and higher end Alpines in the rear. This mod made one of the biggest differences and I wish it was the first thing I did to the truck!

5. Explorer Seats - Got super lucky and fell into a pair of power leather Eddy Bauer Ex seats for dirt cheap at a junkyard. Absolutely the best seats I have ever owned.

7. Flowmaster Exhuast- Increase Torque,MPGS an BAD ASS SOUND! In love with this new exhaust!

For now that's all I can think of!

Last edited: