Beaver built adventure trailer vs Turtleback trailers? | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Beaver built adventure trailer vs Turtleback trailers?

Frosty JT

I'm a bit new to this site and was just reading some of the articles on here. I see a number of interesting trailers be written about, two of which that have caught my eyes are from Beaver Built (looks like a Canadian outfit) and Turtleback (which looks like Arizona). Both of these companies have an expedition looking trailer that looks a bit like each other. Although the Beaver Built one looks better price once you factor in the conversion rate of USD vs CAN. Both of these trailers look like they could take one just about anything you tossed at them. Anyone with immediate experience with either?

Thank you

Well looking at the both, I kind of like the spare tire on the nose of the Beaver Built one, but other than that, the layouts are different and I'm on the fence which I would find more functional. Either way, from a looks standpoint, both are hitting it!

Tough call, both have a boxey feel. The Beaver Built looks a bit more low profile. Something to keep in mind with that spare tire on the front, that will increase tongue weight.

With the Beaver Built one, the drawer system looks more refined. “Ultimate package” I think its called. Turtlebacks website is easier to navigate though. But I really like how the drawers come off the side of the Beaver built.

Turtleback ones now can skip the kitchen if you want. Just noticed that earlier this week. I've been looking at used ones and someone made a comment about the new layouts. Sure enough, they have a number of different layouts.