Badass Tent Recon tent?? | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Badass Tent Recon tent??

Had to Google this one. Like the color theme they have going on. Couldn't find much of reviews on them. Got me, I would want to see reviews first.

BTW Adam, sent you PM. Send me details, if you want to sell that, my neighbor has very tight budget and is willing to look at used.

Have never heard of them but they look very slim indeed. One of the few tents that may not ruin your centre of gravity. However, the won't give you a ladder with it you have to get it separately! That's hilarious!

That moon roof is clutch. Damn how did you find this company, I searched for reviews and there isn't much out there. Is this a startup?

Anyone going to mention the name of this company? "Bad Ass"? Come on, that deserves a toast for creative marketing!

Anyone going to mention the name of this company? "Bad Ass"? Come on, that deserves a toast for creative marketing!

I was going to! When I first read the post, I thought the OP was describing a tent as being "Bad Ass". After jumping over to Google, turns out that's the name of these things! That's A+ marketing there. Turns out there are a few companies with "Badass" in their names, which I just learned that from my Google search.

On side note, their tents look well built as well.