ARB Twin Air Compressor problem | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

ARB Twin Air Compressor problem

Camping USA

Well this isn't the post I expected to make today. We came back off the trail yesterday, went to air backup and after the 3rd wheel it just stopped working. While there I checked what i could, another truck was with us and I used their air to fill up my last tire. I'm home now and checked and can verify there is power. Just not sure what to check next on this thing?

I'm assuming you checked power and ground at the unit itself and not the battery. The most common issues with them are poor wiring and wrong fuses. Is the unit mounted in the vehicle or do you use it as a portable.

If you do have power and ground at the unit, there's something wrong with the unit itself.
Some units have a pressure cut off switch, that needs to be checked. The power switch can also go out.
ARB compressors rarely burn out. I believe they have a good help line but, the first thing their going to have you do is verify power and ground at the unit itself.

+1 that thing has a fuse in it. But I want to say it's a beast of a fuse, and if you blew that, you might have larger issues to deal with.