1986 HUMMER H1 MPG? | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

1986 HUMMER H1 MPG?

1986 original H1, you'll be looking at 7MPG highway and 4 for city. These are not pump friendly

I do not really know but it will be bad. However, if you are buying such vehicle I would imagine you do not care about MPG because if you do you will be depressed. The above numbers seem accurate.

It's good to know them out of curiosity though.

I was going to say the same, this is not a truck you should buy and really care what the MPG is. It's not going to be good. Not at all.

A buddy of mine bought one of those old military H1 Hummers from an auction something like 8 years ago. There is so much different with this truck than normal civilian versions. It ran pretty good in the start, however he has had a lot of problems with it over years. To be honest, I'm not even sure it's running these days.

A buddy of mine bought one of those old military H1 Hummers from an auction something like 8 years ago. There is so much different with this truck than normal civilian versions. It ran pretty good in the start, however he has had a lot of problems with it over years. To be honest, I'm not even sure it's running these days.
That's odd, I though these things were bulletproof!

Yeah, still kind of on the fence about this one. I'm finding getting these worked on can be a PITA as well.