Waterlily turbine work? | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Waterlily turbine work?

Carbon Dude

I keep seeing this Waterlily turbine in my Facebook feed. I'm guessing this company is tracking my cookie because I was just shopping for a new Jackery! Anyway, I went to the brands website and noticed they have this wind turbine version:

For me, I would have more use for this than the water thing. But does it work and can you plug something like this into your Jackery to charge it?

Never seen this before, I will need to do some research to see how much energy it can potentially generate. I would imagine it will work well for the smaller Jackery devices though

Have you Google'd this company? They seem to have a tough time shipping product. A lot of negative reviews people saying they paid, however never received product. Not a good sign.

I'd call them and see if they have product to ship. If they don't, I would wait. Seems that is where all their negative reviews came from. Seems like this could be a legit product, but seems like they were impacted by Covid.

Reviews are just to bad on these things. Regardless if not relating to product, but the company, that still isn't good.

Oh man, this is like investing in crypto currency! You don't know where that money is going. LOL I would only buy if on Amazon or someone reputable that I know had inventory.