Tesla Cybertruck Update at Cyber Rodeo | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Tesla Cybertruck Update at Cyber Rodeo

LOL dude was not going to throw anything at it this time around. I wonder if moving forward they plan on that being the same glass used?

Elon will need to address the number of charging stations. This is going to be the largest bottle neck moving forward. I think ev sales will exceed the number charging stations and that will cause a lot of frustration among ev ownership.

My neighbor just bought a EV Mustang and learned how much charging is a PITA. Last charge station they went to, 3 of the 4 chargers were broken. Not good!

That's where Tesla has the advantage is with the charging network they have set up. But still, even theirs will need to be expanded dramatically to keep up with EV sales.

I just watched a video that was showing it will take Tesla 3+ years to build out all the Cyber trucks that have been ordered. Now if they start pushing these out in 2023 that means some might not get their truck till 2026. LOL anything else needs to be said?