Teraflex 3.50-Inch Sport S/T3 Suspension Lift Kit | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Teraflex 3.50-Inch Sport S/T3 Suspension Lift Kit

Yes. But its going to be straightening out your steering wheel. See below. That's very easily done by yourself.
The entire kit can be installed on your driveway. It dosn't include shock's. You will need longer shocks.

Beside your hand tools, you need two jack stands.

Before you lift it.
1. disconnect or remove your shocks
2. disconnect your swaybar from the axle.
3. lift by the frame, one side at a time. you want the front tire about 3" off the ground. You will probably need wood blocks to increase your jack height. Remove tires.
4. Remove caliper's and get them out of the way. Dont remove the brake lines.
5. push down one side end of your axle and the spring will probably just fall out. Install lift spring and repeat to other side.
6. Install swaybar extensions, panhard correction and new shocks once its back on the ground.

The only difficulty is some of the bolts will be stupid tight. Breaker bar and pipe if you dont have a real good impact and compressor.

Once done, your steering wheel will be slightly crooked. This adjustment is done on the "Drag Link". wheels straight and on the ground. twist drag link and watch steering wheel until its straight.

I also recommend you learn how to do toe. Anyone with a solid front axle should learn how to do it. Its very simple. I check and(or) adjust it at least once a year in my driveway.