Starlink to increase prices from $135 to $150 per month | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Starlink to increase prices from $135 to $150 per month

Ramrock

Elon needs to f'ing work on improving customer service. BS that another increase and customer service is worst than most of companies out there.

Still waiting on mine to arrive. I really hope another brand comes to market in their space. That will force their hand to providing better service.

I couldn’t agree more. They really need to work on their customer service before they have the balls to increase price.

The USD $ is dropping value against other currencys like the Euro and Swiss Franc

In Europe Elon did lower the price a month ago...

Here you have a good coverage of LTE, 4G, 5G DSL and Cable, so Starlink is not required or often used.

I will start using starlink later this year in switzerland, because I start living remotely...

trippin

I just made a comment in another thread and referenced my wifes Tesla. Tesla is another Musk company and while Tesla is always in the news for something, these cars and I can see from this thread Star Link are both made like butt. At least with Tesla, you have some level of customer care, Star Link you don't.