HUGE prerunner send & CRASH! Superstition Mud Hills! | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

HUGE prerunner send & CRASH! Superstition Mud Hills!

F Clayton

OK, this guy has some balls to pull of the jump he did the first time, and go after it again for the second!

No helmet too!

This is what you get for showing off. Jumping a well built desert truck is common out here but their normally planned better. Neither the launch or landing ramps were ideal for the stunt.
On his first jump, he was going faster and still didn't land well. While he was lining up, at the .50 second mark, you see his buddy yelling "AWW come on already". Bet that guy wouldn't jump anything.
No peer pressure here.

Should have left it at the first jump. 2 years to rebuild and I bet none of his friends who were egging him on paid for any of the repairs.

Heck no, I‘lol watch these videos all day long, but would be to scared to pull this off myself. Plus I value my toys to much to chance destroying.

I would bet all those there were drinking, so that added to what happened here. Hard to feel bad for people for making these sort of decisions.