Annoying when companies make false claims | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Annoying when companies make false claims

Foxtrot Whiskey

I think because I click things from this site or another overlanding page I belong to, I'm getting retargeted on FB from some companies and one that popped up today was BougeRV with a title "The Worlds 1st Dual System Outdoor Refrigerator". Now I might be wrong, but doesn't Domenic, Snomaster and EcoFlow all have dual zone outdoor fridges for some time already?

It never changes. Would they be lying if they said "The Worlds 1st Dual System Outdoor Refrigerator" and when you question it they say "in this state"? Its all sales hype. What bothers me more are all the U-Tube experts.
Last night I was talking to one of my friends about a new GMRS antenna. I commented on where he mounted it. His reply was this U-tube antenna expert showed how mounting doesn't matter. Watching the video, the guy wasn't doing the testing properly. He is considered an expert because he tests all kinds of equipment.

I think because I click things from this site or another overlanding page I belong to, I'm getting retargeted on FB from some companies and one that popped up today was BougeRV with a title "The Worlds 1st Dual System Outdoor Refrigerator". Now I might be wrong, but doesn't Domenic, Snomaster and EcoFlow all have dual zone outdoor fridges for some time already?

You have to bring a good advertising, to get noticed today.

Looks it was successful enough to let you and me to look into their products.

And indeed, they look pretty nice. At least App-Steering is new to me.

12_720x.jpg

- Steering by App too
- Price is good in comparison

Probably a reader here is willing to do a test for us and buy one :)

trippin

That's actually a nice fridge. If mine ever goes out, I may get one of those.
I wonder who makes them.

National Luna & Engel are the market leaders in my eyes, others arent not similar known.

Engel are know to run long time. And there are repair centers all over the world: https://www.engelglobal.com/en/company/locations

Others should be a lot cheaper, to get attraction. For those on international journeys they will dont get a way of repair with local brands, if there is a fail - it will be always an repalacement. Shipping a unit like a freezer home, will be more expensive than an replacement.

Last edited:
Nice play of words "kick ass", never heard of that one, but looking over the specs it does look like a nice fridge. Just depend on the draw it pulls.