Zendure SuperBase V Power Station V6400 | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Zendure SuperBase V Power Station V6400

J-O-H-N

Anyone heard of this brand? My search for a big battery has now brought me over to this Zendure V6400. This one I had not heard of, have you? If so, is this a good company? For what they charge, i would think so, but not going to make any assumptions.

Had to Google this one. It's up there on price, but looks like a serious battery. Have you looked at the Goal Zero line up? I would go with a more recognized brand with spending that kind of money.

Very good batteries, I have a friend with one of their batteries. It's not this big one you are looking at. I want to say theirs is 4,000 w or around there. But I have seen it, it's nicely made. Their solar panels are pricey, upwards of a grand for a single 400W panel.

OK, so I had to go looking around as well on this one. Reviews seem good for this, there are some questionable ones. Honestly I would stick with a more name brand battery when dropping this much cash down on it.