Zempire Pro TL TC V2 Air Tent 3 season or 4 season tent? | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Zempire Pro TL TC V2 Air Tent 3 season or 4 season tent?

Martin Hand

We are after ideally something we can use at least 3 seasons a year, ideally 4. We love the specs and features of this Zempire tent, but can't find how many seasons this darn thing is designed for.

Perhaps another set of eyes might find the information: https://zempirecamping.com/pro-tl-tc-v2-001

Or if you happen to know the answer already, please help me out.

Thank you in advance.

Martin

Hmmmm, actually not sure. Never heard of this brand of tent. That said, it looks like you can zip up all the windows, so maybe if you can get a complete seal from the wind it would be a 4 season. Honestly not sure.

You want all season and that style? Google 'Crua Tri'. It's not an inflatable if that is what you are after. But it's an insulated tent, so this will bed good for winter months. Or summer months for that matter.

OK, so I have been looking around myself and can't seem to find anything that states if this is a 4 season tent. My guess is that IF it was, the manufacture would have advertised that all over.