What is the strangest thing you have found in your tent? | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

What is the strangest thing you have found in your tent?

Pado

While camping, what has been the strangest thing you have found in your tent?

We had a mouse trapped in our tent over the weekend and my wife just about lost it. Wish I had my phone with me! :ROFLMAO:

A bunch of tiny (baby?) tarantulas. Small black furry spiders, about 10 of them. It was a pup tent with no floor. I think I was about 12 years old. The spiders didnt bother me but my buddy freaked out.

Another woman! And before your mind starts making assumptions. My wife was with me, we went off for a hike and came back to our camp only to find a drunk woman in our tent! OMG craziest camping episode ever!

Scorpion once and it wasn't welcomed at all. One of the leading factors that lead to use getting a rooftop tent.

Spiders is about it, but that might not be so strange as they are all around. I make sure that tent base is all sealed up!

A bat, which freaked my wife out (and frankly me trying to get it out of the tent too!).

smoked salmon filet. Yeah, it was a smelly surprise and the texture touching it in the middle of the night was creepy as hell!

A knife I lost he year prior that had been under the mattress this entire time. This is a RTT. Thought I had lost the knife!

hmmmm, nothing worthy of this post. I've seen a small mouse running from gear in the garage. Does that count? :ROFLMAO:

Happy to say NONE! ha ha ha I seriously make sure my tents are always zipped up as I don't want any surprises.

A flashlight that I thought I had lost. It was in the back side of the RTT under the mattress and had been there for months. Big win when I found it, thought I had lost it!

Do odors count? Two years ago, perhaps it was three years, when the pandemic was starting. We had packed up our tent, we had the kids and one of them had been eating their tuna salad sandwich in the tent and I have no idea how it was missed, however they left half their sandwich in the tent and it was packed away. Three months that stayed in there, so as you can imagine that was ripe when we used that tent next!