Pulling the trigger on a GFC camper topper, who has in stock? | Page 2 | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Pulling the trigger on a GFC camper topper, who has in stock?

I saw one of these at Overland show last week. Super nice and it's so big on the inside. Only thing I would like to have seen is larger windows on the side.

A buddy of mine just picked up one from their California location, he is digging it. I have to say, its much better quality than I thought it would be.

These toppers are nice, but wish they had sunroof or something that adds some light in from the top. Just saying, most likely wouldn't mess with structural stuff and can't imagine it would cost much either.

I have one coming for an f250 shortbed metallic gray . Mounting in Sacramento . We may be building an e350 4x4 motor home so it may be available to buy .

How many people can you sleep in that? 2 adults, but would you be able to fit a kid as well?

It sounds like you had a positive experience at the Overland show! Overland vehicles are often designed to maximize space and functionality for extended travel and adventure. Larger windows can indeed enhance the sense of openness and connection resultados del tris to the surrounding environment, providing better visibility and natural light inside the vehicle.

It sounds like you had a positive experience at the Overland show! Overland vehicles are often designed to maximize space and functionality for extended travel and adventure. Larger windows can indeed enhance the sense of openness and connection resultados del tris to the surrounding environment, providing better visibility and natural light inside the vehicle.

You sound like a spammer