Jackery white label ? | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Jackery white label ?

Personally I dont see one reason for buying a jackery or the here showed generak. It is junk.

The same size ecoflow battery outperform those units always, if you look for the details. Probably they are so common, because many vloggers do show them (and get them for free or even against a payment). Like eva beck I did mention at my #Buschfunk 3 and all others with a lot of followers.

Mostly the Jackery is a lot slower on Wallcharge, has weaker usb-c - at the end you still need you laptop power supply and 110v/220v to run..

junk.JPG

But yes, jackery has a very very good marketing strategy - but really nothing more... They work - yes - but are way to expensiv for what they are able to deliver.

The generak/geneverse.com looks even better than the jackery, because it has anderson plugs what is an advantage to the jackery. But USB-C is weak as well.

Any extended travellers and/or remote workers whould see those values (weak / slow wallcharging and weak USB-C Ports) as an serious issue, or didnt invest a lot of time for an comparison. To be able to charge notebook and drones directly without the 110v / 220v Inverter and an additional power supply is a big plus.

Today I would go with the components suggestet here: https://www.4wdtalk.com/forum/threads/battery-management-with-shore-power-and-solar.3267/

The described 12v Boosting for a quicker charge in your car can be used with other battery brands too.

trippin

Last edited: