Gaia Jeep Gladiator Shadow Top Truck Cap | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Gaia Jeep Gladiator Shadow Top Truck Cap

iKokomo

I sent an email to this company nearly 4 weeks ago and have heard nothing back. While I have you here, I've searched high and low for reviews on the build quality of these things too. Have you seen one of these in person?

It's different in a super cool way, but damn this company has horrible customer service!

Oh funny, my brother is looking at the same top. He was originally speaking with a company in Florida that makes fiberglass Fastback tops and he then found this one, which does look much better. I'll share with him this thread.

There have been a few threads here on this truck topper, and they all have the same tone. Looks great, people are excited about it, but no one gets a response from this company. I sent message to this websites owner and they knew about this topper, however didn't know of alternatives. I even went digging and found their supplier on Alibaba, you can buy this topper from there for $732 for one, $680 if you buy ten or more. But you have to deal with China. :(

Just dawned on me, have any of you pressed this design with RSI or other current topper manufactures? Perhaps if they see enough demand for this sort of design, they will start manufacturing themselves.

Just dawned on me, have any of you pressed this design with RSI or other current topper manufactures? Perhaps if they see enough demand for this sort of design, they will start manufacturing themselves.

Thats actually a good idea