Dual zone camping fridge other than SnoMaster? | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Dual zone camping fridge other than SnoMaster?

GrubWorm

Morning! Is there anyone else making a dual zone camping fridge worth looking at? I see SnoMaster makes one, but I would like to compare and make sure I'm getting the best I can.

Thank you for any assistance you can give.

Gene

I'll jump in on this one. I believe these to be the larger of the brands that offer decent fridge options.

The problem with these is that they are too tall. I need something under 17" tall. Grubworm, do you have any restrictions?

Ive used Dometic and Snomaster, and I would pick Snomaster hands down seems to use less energy and is more durable from the outside not all plastic like Dometic.

If you want the best, and a company that has been around the block, go with Dometic. ARB is another good one, however most miss that these guys are just white labeled by Dometic. Snomaster is a good option if you want to save a few bucks. Also something to consider, because Snomaster fridges are cheaper, they do include items that are upgrades on the Dometic fridge. Just a FYI.

Doing all this research I found out that most refer to these not as fridges, but coolers. Semantics I presume.

Thanks Frank, Dometic was the winning ticket for me. Now let's see how long it take for that to get to me.

Dometic is going to offer the higher quality fridge IMO. They have been at this for the longest and they white label their gear for others, that says a lot.

Yeah true, but really you can save a few $$ with Snowmaster as well. They are a bad product. Now that said, Dominic is just a much more seasoned brand. But you will pay more for as well.