Camp Chef Mountaineer vs Partner Stove? | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Camp Chef Mountaineer vs Partner Stove?

Kevin Clark

I want something I can keep in Pelican case on the roof of my truck until I get to camp, then set up on table or back of my truck. I was going to get a Partner Stove, mainly because I see them all over. But I saw a Camp Chef stove on someones IG page, then was reading an article here about how they love one of the other grills made from Camp Chef. But how does Camp Chef compare to Partner stoves?

I have the camp chef. I bought it because it had almost as much output as partner at less money. The partner has a much smaller footprint though. Some of my buddies have the partner and they work well. If my camp chef dies, I will probably get a partner. I went this route because I was tired of he low output from my Colman's and another brand I cant remember. I started looking at the high output stoves. You can turn a stove down but if its not enough you cant make it more.
The only flaw I have with the camp chef beside the large size is, the screws rattle loose. It stays in the back of my trailer and everything gets vibrated there. Out side of that it works great.