BougeRV Portable Propane Outdoor Camping Water Heater | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

BougeRV Portable Propane Outdoor Camping Water Heater

Flying4x4

So I have a couple questions on this water hearter:

1. What sort of pressure do you get once water is heated up?
2. How long does it take to heat water?
3. Can you pull water from any water container?

After reviewing similar units, I ordered this yesterday. This is only one of two made that fit what I need. The other is the camplux which is similar but their site gives no eal specs and they didn't respond to my email.

Ive had a standard on demand water heater for years but i didn't like the way they packed up. These are square (ish) with no protruding knobs to break off. Also, my gear is set up to use my water storage and pumps.

Some of my friends bought the Rinsekit but by the time your done, you have two units and have spent close to $800.

Once ive used it a few times, I'll report back and let you know what I think.

1. What sort of pressure do you get once water is heated up?
Their pump is .8 GPM. how much pressure is going to be based on the flow rate of the shower head. They didn't say but I'm guessing about 30 psi.

2. How long does it take to heat water?
Its an on demand tankless heater. It better be instant.

3. Can you pull water from any water container?
This was the exact reason I got this. I'm going to test it stand alone from my water cans and with my pump mounted in my trailer.

Another nice feature is it's self powered, has a 12v plug and a 110v plug. Internal and external powered.