Antigravity battery review? | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Antigravity battery review?

Pro Drywall

A buddy just forwarded me a link to this battery as I was looking for a couple new 100Ah batteries. Have any of you heard of this company or is this a new brand?

For batteries, I wouldn't risk on a questionable company you don't know. Go with a known brand like Battle Born or Renogy

Anyone else feel in a forum is where you get a true sense of just how many companies are out there in a particular product vertical? That's my way of saying, this is a brand I have no clue of!

I browse a number of forums just for that reason. There's so much out there that may interest me but I have never seen.

Antigravity batteries has been around for years. I know that early reviews were very good, but other companies like Battleborn spent way more money marketing their brand, and Antigravity never spent much for advertising. I haven't seen any recent reviews, so couldn't speak to their quality now. Many companies start out making a great product, but then after their reputation is solid, start using cheap components or labor and the quality slips. Not saying that is the case here, but it is something to be aware of.