Aeronaut Hoverquilt? | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Aeronaut Hoverquilt?

Marion Carter

My neighbor who is just getting into overlanding just sent me a link to this companies $500 blanket. Yeah $500 for a blanket. He's asking for my opinion on this blanket and if I have heard or used. Not $500 for a blanket. https://aeronautoutdoor.com/

I gave him my opinion, but told him I would ask here as well. Let me know what you think of this blanket. Thank you.

Looks comfy, but $500? Not sure about that. That is nearly 4x what I paid for my sleeping bag! So better be good.

Damn, that is one pricey blanket. I would need to see some serious reviews praising the @#$# out of that in order to drop that coin.

Seriously? OK that is one pricey blanket. Looks nice, but 100% has as smritte has stated, 'Overlanding' tax

Stuff sack, for my trailer because it still lets in dust when I drive. In the RTT I just left it there and folded the tent over it. Squished down real well. I did take it out for summer trips. A bit too warm.

Yeah, this is one of those things I would need to see in person. That's a big penny for a blanket.

Have you seen those Swiss blankets that are made from wool? Those are pricey, but worth every penny.