29 Gallon Water Bladder Storage Containers with Valve Collapsible Portable Water Tank | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

29 Gallon Water Bladder Storage Containers with Valve Collapsible Portable Water Tank

Roy Wilson

Any of you try tossing one of these in the back of your rig? I'm really most concerned about this being a soft container and it's durability?

41IBQ2xgxPL._AC_.jpg

Oh man, that is a tough question. I know these bladders are super strong, but just the thought of that exploding in the back of my rig and flooding everything is nerve racking!

That's what went through my mind. If you put it in a box, you may have just bought a custom poly tank for less.

Something to consider as well - that will have no structure to prevent roll. Which could lead to trouble in a unexpected sharp turn, which could lead into this things hitting something and rupturing in your rig.

LMAO, back in the day, hell yeah I would. These days, let’s just say I’ve become smarter. So it’s a hard no for me

My luck with something like that is I roll into a turn and it leans up against something sharp and explodes in the back of my truck. So heck no for me.