Xgrid Campers from Las Vegas review?? | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Xgrid Campers from Las Vegas review??

Arizona4x4

Hello new here and need your help. There are a couple trailers my wife and I have narrowed down in our search: OPUS and Xpedition Trailers. As it turns out there is a company in Las Vegas called https://www.xgridcampers.com which looks to be a dealer for both of these companies. Would any of you have experience with this company and can share with me what has your experience been with them?

Thank you for your help.

Lance

Just cracked open their site, can't say I've heard of this one. But boy, they have some inventory! Nice variety, thanks for sharing, saved this one.

I need to check with a buddy, but pretty sure they bought his OP4 from them last year. If same company, very good, he was happy with the entire process. Pretty sure same outfit though.

These guys have been around for a few years. My brother and his neighbor were out there last year look at a couple of trailers. I can't recall what happened, but my brother asked if I wanted to go and I declined as I was already heading out camping. But what I recall, this place is huge and has a ton of different trailers.