Where to find butane canisters? | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Where to find butane canisters?

Ken Sekley

I bought a camping grill and didn't realize when I bought it that it runs one butane. Which isn't a deal breaker if I can easily find replacement tanks for this. Would you happen to know where these things are sold? My local hardware store didn't have nor grocery store.

Thank you for the help.

REI or another sporting good store?
I have a butane torch I use at home and one at work. I went to order some canisters from Amazon and they wont sell them to me in Calif. I did find them at the hardware store. The price was almost three time what it should have been though.
Here's something I found at REI if that's the type your after.
Fuel Canister

Thank you, however we don't have a REI near me and the sporting good store that we do have is small and doesn't have a camping section at all. Thanks for the link, I'll order from there!

Please let me know how it goes. They wont ship them to me here. If I had one of those stoves and no sporting good store, I wouldnt be able to get them.

Most of the sporting goods stores we have gone into has them, as well as Walmart, Fred Meyer, and other large chain stores with sporting goods departments. We have mostly gone to ordering in multi-packs from Amazon, as they are delivered quickly and usually cheaper, plus we always have extras on hand if needed for power outages and such.