Tvan Camper Trailer made in China or ?? | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Tvan Camper Trailer made in China or ??

Tony Parsons

I'm helping out my brother who has decided to buy a trailer and we are looking at a few options for him. One in particular is the title of this post: https://www.xgridcampers.com/tracktrailers I'm surprised with Xgrid as they usually have good behaving website. But when you click on inventory here, nothing is happening. We are trying to find out if these things are made in China. Also would like to see more photos and specs on it. As many you know, I'm a Patriot guy, but will say this trailer looks interesting. A bit of a blend of two worlds.

Looks like that is Australia based company. Now unless I'm missing something, all point to them making at that location.

Thank you Tom. Pretty sure you are right. We spoke to another dealer who said the same thing. Appreciate your help!

Looks like that is Australia based company. Now unless I'm missing something, all point to them making at that location.

Not always true, there are some Aussy companies who manufacture in China, SHIP to Australia then pawn that off as Australian made.