Sonmez Outdoors London Maxia 480 inflatable tent | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Sonmez Outdoors London Maxia 480 inflatable tent

Tripping4x4

I just saw a video posted on this channels YouTube and has me digging into a company called "Sonmez Outdoors". Looks to be overseas. I sent an email to this site with a few questions, and would like to see if they or any of you have tested this tent:

I was thinking about their A frame style tent, but it's super heavy. This Maxia 480 is OK on weight for us. Plus the size would work best. But would prefer to know how these tents hold up to abuse.

Damn, watching video now. Not sure why YouTube didn't notify me, I'm subscribed to the channel and didn't know that video was there until saw your post. That is a serious tent. I'd bet that yellow will get dirty fast. Curious how those tents are to clean. As far as the Maxia 480, thats nice, but I like that A frame one with the side room and awning. But I see what you mean, it's heavy. Can a single person move that 480 around? My wife would not be excited about having to do heavy lifting.

Oh yeah these tents are amazing. I have been following for a few months after reading this post: https://www.4wdtalk.com/forum/threads/what-tent-is-this.3973/ There are a number of posts on this site from people trying to find or talking about these tents. A friend of mine in our wheeling group has been researching this company and forwarded me a ASMR video on one of these tents, turns out its the same guy that runs this website.