Skyloft Van by Redtail Overland | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Skyloft Van by Redtail Overland

Sparky

This makes the $200,000 Storyteller van look like a Honda with this thing costing $525,000!

Seriously $525,000?? I'm all for you get what you pay for, but that is crazy. Like it, but not for me

I like what they have done here, however they have priced this so far out in left field that this has become novelty. I would rather reach out to a van builder, and have them install one of those roof top tents or popups. Heck you could easily save over half the cost than this van and I feel not compromise the living space inside the van with the right builder.

Honestly, it's nice. Very nice. But just so far out there. I don't see this being something the general community will have any interest with.

Agree, it's a work of art but for that money, I could have two of my vans and plenty of $$ left over for other toys. I'll stick with the modest approach and save $$

What is funny is that I remember the post from year before last with just the tent, which I want to say they were selling for $38,000. I'd be really curious how many people actually line up for something like this with money in hand?

I want to like it, but just can't get over that price tag. Now if this was $280,000 I think that would be a more realistic price. Look at what you get for $$ with Storyteller for half that $$. Again, respect for what they have done, but I would not pay over $280k for that.

Seems like you are paying a high premium for that tent on the top. Not sure if that is where I would spend my $$.