Privacy tent that is good for showing in? | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Privacy tent that is good for showing in?

Travis

Can you suggest an easy to set up privacy tent with framing on the top that is designed for portable showers?

I have 2 diffrent type's
Shower Tent Mine is an older version of this. This one holds up well to wind but packs up a bit bulky. They make thinner ones that "pop" up. I dont personally like those.

23 Zero Mounted shower This one is mounted to the side of my Trailer. I have another design i'll link next but, this one by far is the best design I've seen yet. It comes with a floor, roof and led strip. This thing rocks. If your looking for one to mount, buy this.

OVS mounted shower. This was the first mounted shower I bought. Don't really like it. Took it off my trailer and mounted it to my cruiser. Quality is fair.

I've had my freestanding shower for.....15 years?? ish. That was my bathroom shower for my expedition trailer. The smaller thinner ones would fold over if the wind blew. I like it because its more ridged. The mounted ones are what I use now with the 23 zero being way better then the OVS. The OVS is way cheaper though.