Privacy tent recommendations needed please | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Privacy tent recommendations needed please

Tripping4x4

I need privacy tent recommendations that is easy to deploy, but also easy to put away. The put away part is the most important. Something also that needs to no show a silhouette of yourself if lite at night. Can you point me in a good direction please?

I have two. One is about 10 years old and the other is a few months.

My older one is similar to this one. Tent. I chose that style because of the poles that hold it up. I watched other designs fold over in moderate wind. Some of the quick ones are not rigid enough for me or their too transparent.

Going by recommendations from friends, I now have this on the side of my trailer. OVS privacy room
Set up and teardown are quick. BUT...the entrance is next to the vehicle. That doesn't work for the side of my trailer.

After years of the "tent" style. I really like having it mounted on the side. Most of the guys in my group have free standing setup's like my old one and a couple have the mounted ones. The two times I used the side mount, it worked very well except for the entrance. Due to that, I will be replacing it and probably putting it on the side of my cruiser.