Native Georgian just moved back from Oregon. Excited to find this site. I'm a Land Cruiser Prado enthusiast, looking to find some others! | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Native Georgian just moved back from Oregon. Excited to find this site. I'm a Land Cruiser Prado enthusiast, looking to find some others!

4LowGA

Hello folks! So far this site has been really helpful. I'm new to this world but really enjoying it so far. I'm looking forward to connecting with some folks who know more about Prado's, maybe some fellow owners and folks who would like to be owners. I've got a 1997 Land Cruiser Prado turbo diesel and a pretty good resource for getting more of them. Just wondering what the interest level is overall?

I would love to get a Land Cruiser late 90's with a diesel motor! Would love to see some photos of your rig. How long have you had it? The problem here in the states, is that the diesels are extremely rare, at least with a left hand steer. You can find them, but they are right hand steers.