Mammoth Overland Trailer | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Mammoth Overland Trailer

Chris B Offroad

YouTube thought I would like this video. Never heard of this brand, but this looks interesting. Looks rugged, but I have some questions:

1. Can you fit 2 people in side of this to sleep?
2. Would this handle warm climates?
3. Any thoughts on roof top weight limits?

That video points out a couple of your questions. Looking at what I found for dimensions, you should be able to fit 3-4 people in that thing. There is a heater listed as an added option. Can't help on the roof weight, but they have tent on top of it, so must be at least 170lbs.

That is one of the most wild looking trailers I've seen. I've seen those heaters in many truck toppers for heat, pretty sure that is the same one Alu Cab is using.

That video points out a couple of your questions. Looking at what I found for dimensions, you should be able to fit 3-4 people in that thing. There is a heater listed as an added option. Can't help on the roof weight, but they have tent on top of it, so must be at least 170lbs.
I found this photo and it looks like they have all sorts of stuff on the top

Screen Shot 2022-05-11 at 6.50.01 AM.png

From the title of this thread, I thought I would be looking at simply a large (mammoth) trailer. Didn't realize there is an actual trailer called Mammoth. It's nice. Very nice. I'm curious how much flex is in that suspension. How stuffy does it get in there? It doesn't look as if those top windows open? Or is there a roof vent that I missed that creates airflow inside of this thing?

I'm with you Carlos, I'm really digging the look of this trailer, but wondering how do you keep air circulating through it?

2 people will be comfortable, 3 not so. However 2 adults with a 3rd being a child will be OK.