Is there a way to run Starlink off DC only? | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Is there a way to run Starlink off DC only?

I grabbed this off the internet.

To provide the needed power to the POE injector we need a source of at least 48 volts to power the Starlink. These DC to DC converters are available in various configurations for either 12 volt or 24 volt systems but must be capable of at least 130 watts at 48 to 56 volts.

Then I found this.
Starlink 12v conversion.

It turns out the unit does run on DC, just not 12v. In the link your going to see little modules. These are referred to as Buck/Boost converters. I use them in some of my projects when I need to either regulate, step up or step down voltage. You just need to make sure it can handle the power needed. 130 watts @ 50 volts isn't much.

An example of one you probably already use is a USB plug. A Buck converter will regulate the output to exactly 5v. Your vehicle electrical system runs from 12.3 (key off) to as high as 14.5 (running). Regardless of the input, the output cant vary from 5v for usb. This was how I got a high output USB before you could buy them.