KingCamp Camping Table Aluminum Folding Table | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

KingCamp Camping Table Aluminum Folding Table

Dirt Dude

I ordered this table a couple weeks ago and it came in over the weekend. I set it up and it was fast to set up and super stable and lightweight as well. I went to close this thing up and it doesn't fit back in the bag it came in. I must have messed around with this for 30 minutes before I gave up. I'm curious if any of you have this table and what is the trick to closing it up?

Much thanks!

My neighbor had bought one of those, he saw what I had (Tire Table) and returned his King camp (pretty sure it was the same that you have) to Amazon. If we are talking about the same table, it's nice when it's out, but I seem to recall it was a PITA to put away.

Thank you. You know I was finally able to close it up and get into the bag this morning. I see what I was doing wrong. You really need to fold this thing up a certain way to get it closed in there correctly. Tire Table? you have link?

Tire tables are nice, I have one and use it for eating . For meal prep work we have a 4 legged table my wife picked up, not sure of the manufacture, but it’s handy!

Good review from the guy behind this site:

Yes, good video, but should be noted to viewers considering is that you want to get the large table, the small one IMHO is just to small. These tables work well for what they are, but you 100% want the larger one if you have more than 2 people.

Ha! We have a 3x6' plastic fold out from Home Depot. It works, but is big and heavy for what it is. Once we get our kit figured out, I'll be getting new table and chair figured out.

Have one of those as well, handy, tad heavy and it’s stains is the only downside to it.