Offroad trailer that cost less than $30,000?? | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Offroad trailer that cost less than $30,000??

Steven Abra

Hey gang, man my search keeps striking out. Are there any decent built off road trailers that cost less than $30,000? I'm not talking about any made in China crap. I want something of quality. I know quality and budget friendly don't vib often, but any help you can provide would be appreciated. Thank you!

What are you looking to get with the trailer? I mean to ask, what features are important to you?

Thank you for your quick response. These are must have:

Offroad suspension, clearance to go on bumpy trails, storage, either a tent on top or space for me to place one. Water tank, and hot water heater, solar would be nice. Kitchen, fridge or space to store fridge and at least 100ah battery with USB plugs around so I can charge things.

Yeah, now you can see why I posted this question, I wasn't finding much either. Figured it can't hurt to ask.

Would you consider a tear drop? Or do you want to stick with something that has a tent on the top?

Just keep in mind, you get what you pay for. If you are towing something offgrid over rocks and uneven terrain, as an example, you want something built well that isn't going to fall apart. I've heard people going cheap, and then while off towing or offroad, wheels fall off. Just keep in mind, when price goes down, something in quality has to give.

Agree, you get what you pay for. When was the last time you bought something because it was 'cheap' and it lasted?

Thank you all for the help on this. We've noticed what you stated and have raised our budget $10,000 more. So total budget will be $40,000. From what we see, that should open up some new options so we can get into something that will last us years.