Sunflare XPLOR SOLAR SERIES 180w solar panel | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Sunflare XPLOR SOLAR SERIES 180w solar panel

Gladiator Max

I want this solar panel to mount on top of my roof top tent, but trying to understand how I'm going to fasten it? There doesn't seem to be any holes on the outer rim of the panel. Thoughts?

I haven't bought one and as mentioned in my other thread, researching options. Do you have a link you can share please?

Make sure you clean both surfaces REALLY good before you apply. A little dirt or debris can cause a section of that to not stick. If you are driving down the road, and considering that is likely going to be up high, and able to catch a pocket of air, ripping the entire solar panel off and destroying it and possibly your rig.

OMG, good point Brooks. Small whole can get a burst of air under that thing and send that soaring through the air on the freeway!

The roads out here are a mess with crap all over from people not fastening down properly. As Brooks points out, make sure you have that front edge looked down so no air gets under it!