Shorty Front seat Jackers for Jeep Gladiator? | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Shorty Front seat Jackers for Jeep Gladiator?

Gladiator Max

I love my Jeep, but damn this truck is just not comfortable for long drives. Any of you try those wedges you stick under your seat 'Shorty Front seat Jackers'? A buddy just told me about these and I've never heard of them. Sold by some company out in Nevada called desertdoesit.com.

These seem priced good if they work, but I'd be pissed if I paid $200 bucks for these and go through the effort of installing these only to find they don't do $#!). You know what I mean?

One of my buddies made something like that for his Tacoma and he claims they work well. They raise the front of the seat and you have less fatigue on your legs over long distances. My Cruiser has an electric seat so I raise it that way.
Reviews are mixed (there's a number of companies that make them). Some people claim a difference and others claim no difference. I believe it probably has to do more with how long your legs are or that and seat position.

Here's a company who seems to make some also a bit cheaper. Just found them on a search, have no idea about quality. I searched seat wedges. I did also find replacement seat cushions that do the same.

Oh I heard of these guys. Only because my buddy picked a set up and I gave him sh!t for buying something he could have printed out on his 3D printer. All jokes aside, he stated raising the front of his seats was one of the best mods he done to his truck. He had nerve issues when driving long trips.

I had no idea this existed, I hate the comfort in my truck. Going to order a set when I get home. Let’s hope this works!