May have changed my mind about getting a Jeep Gladiator | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

May have changed my mind about getting a Jeep Gladiator

Ramrock

Today, I went to inspect and take a test drive of a Rubicon Gladiator, but I am now uncertain about purchasing it. Although I currently own a 2019 Chevy Silverado, the Gladiator seemed quite small to me. Despite the fact that the specifications state and make it sound like the Gladiator has more space inside, it really felt smaller than my wife's 2018 Nissan Titan. Which actually it is, so not the best example. The front windshield may have contributed to this perception of smallness. I have been eagerly anticipating this truck for quite some time, and I was very excited to finally see it in person. However, after seeing it, I feel somewhat let down. Nonetheless, I was impressed with the truck's appearance and the quality of its interior. Although I only drove it a few miles, the ride was smooth.

Yep, so the salesman knew that I was not interested in buying it, so I did not get to drive it for very long. I may circle back around and see if I can take it out longer, who knows, perhaps I might find something I like about it.