How to remove spilled oil on concrete? | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

How to remove spilled oil on concrete?

The best way to do this is go and buy some sand and poor it on top of the spill. Let the sand absorb all the oil for a few hours and then remove it. You will never be able to get the stain off completely but the sand trick does the best job of removing most of it

Sand works great! Have used it before. I wouldn't spray with water because then it leaves a trail of oil everywhere the water goes. It just lifts the oil up and spreads it elsewhere

Pressure washer, and you can rent these from Home Depot or Lowes if you have either of those near you.

Those things are pretty cheap, might as well just buy one. You can use it to clean your truck as well.

If you live in area where running something like that isn't ideal, check with local hardware store, I seem to recall there is a cleaner you can spray and use on concrete that will do the same thing. I can't think of the name, but know there is one that you spray on, then hose off.