Ground Grabba tent spikes | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Ground Grabba tent spikes

Richard Valladares

I was shopping for some new tent and tarp spikes, and found this "Ground Grabba" brand of screw in the ground spikes. These look very good, but the price of these things seems a bit up there. If these are legit, then I'm going to pick up and give a go. Have any of you tried these or are there others worth looking at?

Thank you

Saw these last year, not sold on them. I guess if I see them in person and can tug on line to see how well they work.

Damn those are no joke. I just looked at price and a little surprised here.

Yeah, I have to agree, not the first thing I would spend nearly $300 bucks on. But now that I'm talking about these, watch me actually need them.

They were on sale towards September last year on Amazon or might have been their own site. I came close to buying, wish I did because I want them, but not at the price they sell normally.

$293 for tent spikes? No thank you.

Yeah I hear you on that as well. But if these are THAT good, then that might be worth the cost? I commented earlier, and last year I had a tent pulled up because what I was using didn’t hold. So, I’m interested only if these really have the holding power they claim.

Yeah I hear you on that as well. But if these are THAT good, then that might be worth the cost? I commented earlier, and last year I had a tent pulled up because what I was using didn’t hold. So, I’m interested only if these really have the holding power they claim.
Still that's a big price to pay for these. Curious if you can just get large bolts from Home Depot and accomplish the same?

OK, I ordered a set and thought I would return them. Nope, these things are pretty legit. I recommend.