Expedition trailer options with sleeping space inside? | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Expedition trailer options with sleeping space inside?

Kirk Carle

I’m not talking about a teardrop. I don’t want a teardrop. I want something that is more expedition ready if that makes sense. Something like a Patriot or Turtleback trailer, except one that allows you to sleep inside of it. Need to have a kitchen that is built into the trailer and onboard water storage.

Thank you for the help!

Yeah, but aren’t Black Series trailers made in China?
Yes, they are, along with SOME of the newer Conquerors. I have heard of many people buying Black series trailers and having to do some repairs/modifications right off the lot, but they generally seem happy with them afterwards.

Yes, they are, along with SOME of the newer Conquerors. I have heard of many people buying Black series trailers and having to do some repairs/modifications right off the lot, but they generally seem happy with them afterwards.

You mean having to repair during pick up? LOL that would be a very special consumer in my opinion. Not something I would have much patience for considering the sting on my wallet.

You mean having to repair during pick up? LOL that would be a very special consumer in my opinion. Not something I would have much patience for considering the sting on my wallet.
In some of the initial reports when they first got here, but most of the issues were found later or needed repair later (within the first year). At the cost of many of these trailers, I would be extremely unhappy to have issues in the first several years.

You should consider looking at some of the expedition style teardrop trailers that are out there if you want to jump inside your trailer

You should consider looking at some of the expedition style teardrop trailers that are out there if you want to jump inside your trailer

Just need to find one with a reasonable build time. We are currently looking and build times are crazy! Sent you a message Sean, let me know on that. Thanks!