Black Series trailers? | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Black Series trailers?

Check out the reviews on their axles and wheels falling off, might be a concern if you lan on doing serious offroad

they are "assembled" in the city of industry, CA... BUT created and shipped from china in cargo containers. Not my thing..... I strongly suggest you look at a turtleback trailer. Handcrafted, created and built in the USA. tour the facility in AZ. Legit cool people and you can really see and feel the quality

they are "assembled" in the city of industry, CA... BUT created and shipped from china in cargo containers. Not my thing..... I strongly suggest you look at a turtleback trailer. Handcrafted, created and built in the USA. tour the facility in AZ. Legit cool people and you can really see and feel the quality
That sucks, for the sake of cheap production costs parts nearly cover the length of the entire planet 😂 And then they say we need to care about the environment. I think there are far more obvious environmental issues than full sized trucks plodding around these days

That sucks, for the sake of cheap production costs parts nearly cover the length of the entire planet 😂 And then they say we need to care about the environment. I think there are far more obvious environmental issues than full sized trucks plodding around these days
Yep that definitely sucks!