Ordering Escapod Topo 2 tear drop trailer - question about delivery date?? | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Ordering Escapod Topo 2 tear drop trailer - question about delivery date??

Chris Vitiello

I'm literally was going to order my trailer from these guys today, however just noticed the deliver date is mid 2022?? Which means I could miss the best parts of next years camping season if this thing even comes a little late?

Screen shot of what I'm talking about:

Screen Shot 2021-10-04 at 6.39.38 AM.png

Keep in mind, this is a new trailer for them, they might only had protype for launch and now putting finishing touches on it. Look at Cyber Truck or Rivian as good example, companies release early to start building interest. I'm in the same boat as you, so completely understand.

Brother, just kick back and relax, your new toy will be here soon. This company builds solid trailers. That new TOPO2 is pretty awesome if you want my 2 cents.

Yep, agree, everyone is backed up right now. Not much can be done about that. That said, these guys did a great job with this new TOPO2.

Most of the manufactures are slammed right now. And to make matters worse, there are supply chain issues for many of these.

I'm literally was going to order my trailer from these guys today, however just noticed the deliver date is mid 2022?? Which means I could miss the best parts of next years camping season if this thing even comes a little late?

Screen shot of what I'm talking about:

View attachment 19

Bad ass