iKamper Skycamp 2.0 in white?? | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

iKamper Skycamp 2.0 in white??

James Hunt

Any of you pick up the iKamper Skycamp 2.0 in white? It's on backorder currently, but my question is whether the white will be easy to keep clean? I think the benefit would be much cooler in the summer months, but I'm just concerned about keeping it white. Most of time the trails are super dusty, so I'm sure you can see where my concerns come from.

Thoughts?

How so? I don't think it would suffer more sun damage, that white will reflect more of the nasty stuff from the sun. Just my 2 cents, I might be wrong.

Yeah, but keep in mind, if you do any winter camping, that heat you would have picked up is gone with the white.

OK, all good feedback, thank you. Now one last question, these guys offer an annex room, do you have any idea on how long it takes to set up?

Haha depends on how much coffee you have had! I would say around 10 mins, its pretty easy to set up once you have the tent going.

Not a fan of the white at all. I can't imagine they sell many at that color. Seems to 'pretty'. LOL I would go for the flat black.

I looked into this further, in case I was missing something. Seems most brands don't offer white, so that must be a sign. Honestly it just doesn't look good. Just my 2 cents.