Search results | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Search results

1. Rockingladiator

Experience with Toyo MTs?

Hey everyone, I am thinking pf getting some Toyo MTs for my Gladiator. I need something grippy off road but I also do a lot of miles on the motorway. How do these things wear? Do the last long enough, more than 40k miles for example? or do they wear out like crazy? I love the look of them and...
  2. Rockingladiator

Best tire size for a Gladiator?

I am currently running 35s on my Gladiator but I am thinking of switching up to 37s. It is a 3.6 petrol with not much weight into it. How do these handle the 37s? Do they have enough power?
  3. Rockingladiator

Best quality batteries to use in your overland vehicle?

What brand batteries do you use? Most new ones now days lat about 3 years and die. Is there anything better quality out there?
  4. Rockingladiator

Mounting a fridge in a Gladiator

Where did you mount your fridge in a Gladiator? I don't want to have it in the bed as I feel the I will significantly reduce its life when leaving it back there
  5. Rockingladiator

37s on a petrol Gladiator? Does it have the power to turn the?

37s on a petrol Gladiator? Does it have the power to turn the?
  6. Rockingladiator

What do you think about electric trucks?

SO when we have no other choice but to go fully electric what do you think off roading in silence will be like? I will definitely miss the noise but won't miss the smell of diesels raving up 😂 Also, will the instant power if EVs make controlling your throttle inputs impossible?
  7. Rockingladiator

Emergency water filtration

Do you guys have a device for emergency water filtration? Something that will give you a couple of days of water filtration from a natural source in case you get stranded in the middle of nowhere? Seem like a good precaution to take.
  8. Rockingladiator

Which is the best 4x4 that we never got in the US?

As I am sure you know, there are many 4x4s out there that we have never received in the US. Out of curiosity, which one do you think is the best one of them all? The one it is a real shame we never managed to get.
  9. Rockingladiator

TOYO MT VS BF KM3, What would you choose?

TOYO MT VS BF KM3, What would you choose?
  10. Rockingladiator

How do you keep gear in the bed safe?

How do you keep gear in the bed safe?
  11. Rockingladiator

What do you think about a Land Rover discovery 2 overland build? Is it a good idea?

What do you think about a Land Rover discovery 2 overland build? Is it a good idea?
  12. Rockingladiator

How hard is it to replace the fenders on a Gladiator? Cracked mine yesterday

How hard is it to replace the fenders on a Gladiator? Cracked mine yesterday
  13. Rockingladiator

Rubicon Gladiator vs the lower spec models? Which one would you choose?

Rubicon Gladiator vs the lower spec models? Which one would you choose?
  14. Rockingladiator

Best rock sliders for a Gladiator?

Best rock sliders for a Gladiator?
  15. Rockingladiator

How does the 3.6 liner v6 cope with 37 inch tires?

How does the 3.6 liner v6 cope with 37 inch tires?
  16. Rockingladiator

Supercharging the Petrol V6 on the Gladiator? Can they handle it?

Supercharging the Petrol V6 on the Gladiator? Can they handle it?
  17. Rockingladiator

Does anyone here have experience with BF All Terrains? How long do they last?

Does anyone here have experience with BF All Terrains? How long do they last?
  18. Rockingladiator

Any engine swapped gladiators here?

Any engine swapped gladiators here?
  19. Rockingladiator

Best fridges out there? Any suggestions?

Best fridges out there? Any suggestions?
  20. Rockingladiator

Best suspension lift hight for a gladiator?

Best suspension lift hight for a gladiator?