Search results | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Search results

1. Bryan Dulaney

Can you identify this canvas tent?

Saw this posted, but no indication on which tent this was, you know who makes this one? I was thinking it Kingcamp or perhaps White Duck, but not sure.
  2. Bryan Dulaney

Jeep stereo upgrade wanted

Are there any direct head unit replacements for a Jeep other than the ones from Alpine?
  3. Bryan Dulaney

Running a rack with load bearing tonneau cover?

I've decided to put a Rebel Offroad rack on my Gladiator, but I'm trying to find a tonneau cover that you can step on and it can take weight on top of it. Alex recommended the Diamond Back cover, but that doesn't work with having a rack. Are there any that will work with a rack?
  4. Bryan Dulaney

CAMP KING INDUSTRIES Outback Series Canopy

Found another camper, looks nice, a little pricey as it starts at $13k for it. https://www.rhinoadventuregear.com/products/camp-king-industries-outback-series-canopy-camper-jeep-gladiator-toyota-tacoma
  5. Bryan Dulaney

5' 270 awning for Gladiator bed exists?

I can find plenty of awnings of all different sizes, but can't seem to find a 5' 270 that would work on the back of my Gladiator, have you seen one?
  6. Bryan Dulaney

Reverse light upgrade

Is there a direct bulb swap for Gladiator back up light upgrade? I want something brighter. Also when in reverse, is there a way to disable the light around license plate? With the back up camera engaged, that light is blinding when it hits my license plate.
  7. Bryan Dulaney

Do you plan on selling your gas power truck and jump on EV?

More and more EV trucks are hitting the market. At what point will you sell your gas powered rig and jump on an EV?
  8. Bryan Dulaney

Does your wife enjoy heading out with you camping?

I think at least a good 80% of friends wifes don't enjoy heading out with their husbands camping. Out of complete curiosity, does your wife head out with you?
  9. Bryan Dulaney

Best price flatbed conversion for Jeep Gladiator?

I'm just starting my research and looking for brands who make flatbed conversions for Gladiators. Can you suggest please? Thank you!
  10. Bryan Dulaney

Trasharoo when you don't have an exterior tire carrier?

My neighbor is getting into camping and has just picked up a Trasharoo (on my recommendations). The part he missed, is that he needs a spare tire to fit this around. Well his rig doesn't have spare tire on exterior. Any of you not have a spare tire and using one of these? Where are you...
  11. Bryan Dulaney

RSI Smart Cap worth the money?

Hey gang, any of you sprung on one of those RSI Smart Caps for your Gladiator or any truck for that matter? How did you find the build quality to be? If you could go back in time, would you buy again?
  12. Bryan Dulaney

Fully Loaded! Can an EV Pickup (Rivian R1T) Survive a Hard Days Work?

Well if the question came up on how the Rivian fairs from a hard days work:
  13. Bryan Dulaney

You think a snorkel would be required?

OK, this video is comedy. Why in the world are those people with the cars even attempting to pass this deep ass river?! The only person that just owned the water was the Land Cruiser with the snorkel.
  14. Bryan Dulaney

What size subwoofer could I fit?

Every other manufacture, has different levels of audio options but Jeep. Audio in this thing sucks and needs to boot in the butt. I'm thinking below the rear seat in my Gladiator, there is room to install a sub or two. Any idea of the space what size speaker(s) I could fit in there?
  15. Bryan Dulaney

Cleaning hard shell tent after exposure to wet weather?

I was just trying to help my neighbor who just last month bought their first roof top tent from RoofNest. I helped them lift it up and install on the back of their truck. Then it smelled so nice, well they just got back from three weeks out in this thing, and it smells bad. The had a lot of...
  16. Bryan Dulaney

Not enough room in Gladiator bed after Diamond Back cover??

Well this is something I overlooked. The I can only fit things under 18" tall now. Man, seriously can't believe I messed up on this one. The kicker is that I can't even put a bed rack on this either. Hmmm.
  17. Bryan Dulaney

Discarding OEM parts you are upgrading??

I bought the 2020 Jeep Gladiator when this sucker first came out. Always loved the pickup style Jeep and wish they had brought it back long ago. But the new Jeep has so many 'Chrysler' cheap parts in it. I have replaced so much. But now I have a whole corner of garage full of the original...