Search results | 4WDTalk - Overlanding and offroad Forum
Optimized-contourmapping

Search results

1. Bryan Dulaney

Clicking noise driver side front Gladiator

Did you figure out what was giving you problems?
  2. Bryan Dulaney

Hest Mattress or Expeed?

I like my Expeed, but do have one of Hest pillows and will say, this damn thing is the @#$#$!!! Highly recommend getting at least one of their pillows!
  3. Bryan Dulaney

Can you identify this canvas tent?

Saw this posted, but no indication on which tent this was, you know who makes this one? I was thinking it Kingcamp or perhaps White Duck, but not sure.
  4. Bryan Dulaney

Such thing as good instant coffee?

Instant? AeroPress for my coffee when out camping.
  5. Bryan Dulaney

Jeep stereo upgrade wanted

Looking at the Stinger now. That large screen is nice, any idea on the installation time and experience needed?
  6. Bryan Dulaney

What is the strangest thing you have found in your tent?

Do odors count? Two years ago, perhaps it was three years, when the pandemic was starting. We had packed up our tent, we had the kids and one of them had been eating their tuna salad sandwich in the tent and I have no idea how it was missed, however they left half their sandwich in the tent...
  7. Bryan Dulaney

Jeep stereo upgrade wanted

Are there any direct head unit replacements for a Jeep other than the ones from Alpine?
  8. Bryan Dulaney

Aeronaut Hoverquilt?

When it comes to sleeping, it's all about comfort!
  9. Bryan Dulaney

HEST mattress worth the $$

Can something like this just be left in your tent? Seems a bit bulky to fold up and have in the back of your rig. If this will fold up in your tent, 100%
  10. Bryan Dulaney

Can Devos lights be controlled with app on your phone?

Bluetooth connection with your phone would be pretty awesome.
  11. Bryan Dulaney

Self install of Redarc Manager 30?

As I see it, take your time and this is all straight forward. Kind of expected worse, but have to admit from the video, this looks doable.
  12. Bryan Dulaney

Running a rack with load bearing tonneau cover?

I've decided to put a Rebel Offroad rack on my Gladiator, but I'm trying to find a tonneau cover that you can step on and it can take weight on top of it. Alex recommended the Diamond Back cover, but that doesn't work with having a rack. Are there any that will work with a rack?
  13. Bryan Dulaney

Looking for orange handle axe and shovel?

If you find aluminum handles you could always have the powder coated to what ever color you like
  14. Bryan Dulaney

Some butt head keyed my Jeep!

Oh, that sucks. I would check with the dealership. I think anything on Amazon might get you close, but not exact.
  15. Bryan Dulaney

Word to the wise those towing during all this snow - RV crash

Dude is lucky that 18 wheeler held back. Way way to fast. Learning experience right there.
  16. Bryan Dulaney

CAMP KING INDUSTRIES Outback Series Canopy

Found another camper, looks nice, a little pricey as it starts at $13k for it. https://www.rhinoadventuregear.com/products/camp-king-industries-outback-series-canopy-camper-jeep-gladiator-toyota-tacoma
  17. Bryan Dulaney

Where did you mount your fire extinguisher?

Mines on the back of the passenger seat on a molle panel I have mounted there.
  18. Bryan Dulaney

5' 270 awning for Gladiator bed exists?

I can find plenty of awnings of all different sizes, but can't seem to find a 5' 270 that would work on the back of my Gladiator, have you seen one?
  19. Bryan Dulaney

126W XPLOR solar panel sold on Amazon?

Overland tax. Man see a lot of that these days. But onto these panels, isn't there a difference in products used to make such panels?
  20. Bryan Dulaney

Reverse light upgrade

Is there a direct bulb swap for Gladiator back up light upgrade? I want something brighter. Also when in reverse, is there a way to disable the light around license plate? With the back up camera engaged, that light is blinding when it hits my license plate.